25 March 2020
The DVSA & Gov.uk has today released some guidance on expiring MOTs.
24 March 2020
It is with great regret that we have taken the decision to close our business temporarily until further notice from the close of business today.
This is not a decision that we have taken lightly but our priority is to protect our customers, staff and families from this awful virus that is spreading fast throughout the UK.
We will attempt to contact customers that currently have vehicles booked in with us and will endeavour to keep you updated via Facebook and our website.
We would like to thank all our customers for your continued support and business throughout our trading years and hope that you understand that this is out of our control.
Stay safe everyone, we look forward to seeing you all in better times.
23 Mar 2020 – 4:30PM
Our priority is as always to keep our customers, staff and colleagues as safe as possible.
We are operating as normal as possible for the time being, but as information is updated daily and things can change rapidly we intend to
update you on any changes as soon as we can.
What we are doing for you:
- We are adhering to the Government’s guidelines with regards to hygiene and are carrying out regular cleans.
- We are using protective covers for steering wheels and gear levers.
- All our workshop staff are using gloves.
- We can take telephone payments prior to collection of your vehicle if preferred to minimise contact, just ask.
- We can collect and deliver for those in the vulnerable and high risk categories, when possible, from the Congleton area.
A little help we would like from you:
- Please avoid visiting us if you are unwell or have recently returned from any countries listed as affected by the foreign office.
- Please exercise social distancing and enter our reception one person at a time.
- Please remove any unnecessary items from your keyring i.e. keyrings or additional keys. We only need your cars key and immobiliser if req.
- Please also avoid leaving any food or drink items in your vehicle
- Present your service book and locking wheel nut on the front seat, if required.
We thank you for understanding and bearing with us for the time being.
Please stay safe and sensible everyone.